Tuesday, March 16, 2021

CASology Challenge #386

 Welcome to CASology Challenge #386!



I love a cue word that can be interpreted so many ways and I gave a nod to a few of them with this design. The lovely dark gray Simply Graphic skyline is one long line and references my longing to travel and visit cities I love.




The Altenew Figure Effects sentiment references the passage of time and is stamped in aqua ink for a pop of color and interest. And maybe because some of my favorite cities seem to be on the water.




The design team has fabulous creations!

Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Kuni!

 
We are looking forward to seeing how LONG inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! This is a two week challenge, so you have until 9 AM Monday, March 29th (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.


Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

3 comments:

  1. so what are your fav cities?? This is a great take on the cue word, so creative. I really like how very CAS this is with the open effect of the die and adding that pop of colour just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no doubt! This is definitely CAS perfection, Jacquie! I'm totally wowed by this super clean card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card. I really love that graphic skyline, and the dark grey is so striking. What die did you use? It’s a must have for mr

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!