Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #478

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #478!


Designer Jennifer Timko created a terrific sketch that was perfect for pairing this sweet Simply Graphic die with a little patterned paper.




The sentiment from Ali Edwards Roam stamp set is stamped on the kraft panel first and then partially inked PTI World Map image added to provide a little more interest and a base for the pieced van. When adding the kraft panel to the patterned paper I liked having a little bit of the green peeking out at the top so left it showing.

This card is perfect for my husband and I'm sure one of the kids will snag it from the pile for Father's Day.



I hope you check out the Clean Team cards for more inspiration and join us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



10 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love the colors and the subtle map behind the sweet vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous diecut and sentiment! And I love love love the soft map stamping in the background! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that die. I just watched the LOST episode (again) where they find the VW Van, and this made me smile. Super cute combination of elements and images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! It will be awesome from child to dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card! Where can I get that die?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The die (called "combi") is from a French company called Simply Graphic. I ordered through their easy to navigate website, paid with PayPal and had the order within a week. https://www.simplygraphic.fr/en/

      Delete
  6. This is just so great! I love that van with the cool background detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card! I love that VW van! It's the epitome of road trip adventures! Love the road map in the background too! I'm sure your husband will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little VW is super-cute! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever take on the sketch! I love so much that simple but striking design.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!