Tuesday, March 2, 2021

CASology Challenge #385

 Welcome to CASology Challenge #385!



I expect to see a few shamrocks and pots of gold at the end of a rainbow in the gallery this week! For my card, I pulled out Mama Elephant's Friend Indeed stamp set and a variety of embossing powders.



I sprinkled two shades of green embossing powder over the stamped word and then added a layer of clear gold embossing powder before heating it all up. I couldn't get a photo of the gold, but it is there, adding a little extra glimmer to the design.

A few green sequins were all that was needed to finish the card.



Check out the fantastic design team for more ideas!


Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Shelly!

 
We are looking forward to seeing how LUCK inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! This is a two week challenge, so you have until 9 AM Monday, March 15th (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.


Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


3 comments:

  1. we all love a bit of sparkle! And to me a perfect CAS card-love how you placed the sentiments x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jacquie! This card is definitely CAS perfection. So simple and yet so eye catching. I'm wowed by how you played with very few elements to achieve such a striking card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and fun, Jacquie. Love that you've got the green of the Irish, but this card could be used any time of the year.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!