Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #597

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #597!



I'm hosting the challenge this week and decided to create a landscape sketch that would allow me to use this MFT Life's a Beach sentiment. My vertical stripes are palm trees, but of course you can do whatever you want to frame the panel in your design!




I am absolutely in love with this MFT Watercolor Wash Rectangle stencil and blended kraft ink along the bottom inch or so and light blue for the sky. Wplus9 Dockside seagulls were heat embossed before the sentiment strip and Simply Graphic palm trees were layered and adhered. A few Studio Calico sequins were added to mimic coconuts.




I hope you check out the fabulous Clean Team designs and play along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches. I'm so excited to see the gallery fill with your amazing creations!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie




8 comments:

  1. Saving this because I love the watercolor wash MFT stencil and those trees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear the Beach Boys singing in the background! Love this beach scene - and thanks for the fun sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this beach scene! I also am loving the palm trees and their coconuts! Perfect for the amazing sketch you created for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I too am loving that stencil and had to hop over here to see where it came from!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is sooooo inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sceneπŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun take on the sketch, Jacquie! Love your tropical scene!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a great sketch! I love how you've used it here - especially with that watercolor wash stencil - reminds me I need to use mine!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!