Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #601

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #601!


I was thrilled to see Clean Team designer Linda Callahan's sketch this week as I've had a few washi tapes sitting on my desk waiting for the right opportunity.





Knowing I would use a wide cacti washi, it was an easy decision to pull out the Hero Arts Layering Prickly Cactus for the center panel. The cactus is cut from a Peacock Feathers and Twisted Citron inked panel and layered with the MFT Sweet Succulents sentiment and sequin flowers.




I hope you check out the amazing Clean Team designs and play along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


7 comments:

  1. Totes awesome! I am loving this fabulously detailed die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and pretty. Love the colors and how you used the sequins as flowers on the cacti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful - perfect colors and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card! I love cacti! Those sequins are the perfect accents! That sentiment is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the Washi coordinates in the cutest way with the rest of your card. And the sentiment is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This washi was just perfect for both the sketch and the die! Such a cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful card, Jacquie. I've never seen such a sweet cactus.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!