Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #599

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #599!


I had so many ideas for the offset vertical panel in the fabulous Jen Mitchell's sketch this week that it was hard to focus on just one. Most of my designs had the panel being a die or stamped image, with the sentiment off to the right, so I'm not sure how I ended up with my sentiment on the panel.





Once settling on the Poppystamps Art Deco Birthday Greetings sentiment, dies and embossing folders were pulled that would work for a masculine design. The Stampin' Up Woodgrain and Sizzix 3D Leaf Pattern folders were supported by a few trees trimmed from a Memory Box Pine Tree Landscape die cut.




Check out the amazing Clean Team designs and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



5 comments:

  1. I love all of the texture and that glorious green on your fabulous card, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the texture! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of that fabulous texture! Great holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice CAS look to your card and wonderful texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sentiment fits perfectly within that panel and the texture and colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!