Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #596

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #596!


How fun is this sketch from our talented Clean Team designer, Judy Rozema!? I'm a big fan of Clean and Simple designs, so had a few thoughts running through my head before settling on rainbow stripes.



Scraps of cardstock are cut with an MFT sentiment strip die and adhered to a smaller panel. The ends are cut with an MFT Torn Paper Edge die before being popped up on a white panel. The Stamp Market Color Me Happy sentiment is heat embossed on a black sentiment strip to finish the design.



I hope you check out the amazing Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


4 comments:

  1. Well, first of all I love the rainbow colors. Secondly - what a cool way to die cut the bottom! I am going to have to case this! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so fantastic!! I just love those colourful banners! I wondered how you got the bottom of them to line up so well! So creative! I also love how well your embossing on black always turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and creative idea for this sketch!! LOVE the sentiment across the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is fabulous! What a great use for that Torn Paper Edge die. Love this rainbow!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!