Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #587

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #587!

The amazingly talented Clean Team designer Jen Timko has given us a fun sketch to work with this week! My original plan was to go with something super modern and geometric so I'm not quite sure how I ended up with a floating beauty in the water.




Two circles were cut from an inked panel before I decided to play with a stencil and Golden Glass Bead Gel to add interest to the background. The original plan shifted as the embossing made me think of water and a few Simply Graphic Swimmers dies were pulled out. 

The floaties are coated with Diamond Glaze and layered over the holes cut in the panel. For a little extra interest, the small circle was also embossed and adhered onto the aqua panel before the embossed panel was popped up over it. A simple MFT Itty Bitty Summer sentiment finishes the design.



I hope you check out the amazing Clean Team designs and play along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


6 comments:

  1. I just love this, Jacquie! And I just got those dies. LOVE your take on the sketch and that glass bead gel makes for wonderful water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this super fun card Jacquie! I love the pool theme and the pops of red and green! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! So many great elements and a fabulous use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that glaze and gel "stuff" adds so much to this card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sparkly stenciled background is amazing! What a cool and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this card and every element to this card!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!