Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #584

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #584!



I had an immediate idea when I saw Clean Team designer Linda Callahan's fabulous sketch this week and it only took four tries to get something I'm happy with. The stamp platform had a workout as all versions of my design included seventeen images of the PTI Birthday Style candle. 




PTI Hawaiian Shores and Limeade Ice are two of my favorite colors and things came together when I finally pulled them out. The candles are inked once and the MFT Blended Happy Birthday sentiment inked several times to get a deeper color. A teal die cut helps the sentiment stand out over the candles.

Yellow ink is blended around the candle tops and the happy part of the sentiment stamped directly on the panel. Wink of Stella adds a touch of sparkle to the flames and a scatter of enamel dots reinforce the festive feel.




I hope you check out the amazing Clean Team designs and play along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

4 comments:

  1. Great card !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is amazing Jacquie! I I love that sentiment and those candles are fabulous! You have way more patience than I have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh those birthday candles worked perfectly for the sketch - they are wonderful!
    Great card for a birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This row of candles is so fun for the sketch and I love these colors too!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!