Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #586

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #586!



I am hosting the challenge this week and completely designed a sketch around the vertical panel to use a pretty olive branch washi tape I recently found. If you follow me on social media, you will see an occasional post covering my adventures in growing, harvesting and brining olives from small plants bought at Trader Joe's over the last few years.




Several Memory Box Small Olive Branch die cuts are colored with Copic markers, clipped into two pieces and five of the pieces gathered to form a twine tied bouquet. The washi is adhered to a strip of white cardstock and a Altenew Thinking of You sentiment heat embossed on a sentiment strip. These pieces are layered on the embossed panel to finish the card.




I am so excited to see what you do with the sketch and hope you check out the fantastic Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches for more inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



6 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card Jacquie! I love that olive branch and the olive washi! So cute! I really love that textured background too! Thanks for a great sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card🤩💐👏👏👏 happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous look with the washi and die cuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your sketch this week and your card is just fabulous! I would never have known you designed your sketch around the washi if you hadn't said so! Oh the ways we are inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this! This colour combo is always one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These olive branches are gorgeous. The theme and color palette of this card make me think of Provence and remind me of happy summer days.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!