Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #413




The lovely and elegant Clean Team Designer, Cécile Ribon is providing our sketch this week!

The squiggly line made me immediately thinking of the movement a watercolor pen makes, so I pulled my Zig Real Brush markers on to the desk while thinking about the image I wanted to use.




Deciding on the Gina K. Designs Winter Flowers poinsettia image and sentiment helped narrow the color choices. I created a couple panels and finished this pink and gold embossed version for the challenge.




The panel is popped up on a pink card base after the sequins were added.

I hope you find time to join us at Freshly Made Sketches this week and Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends celebrating with family and turkey.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie




4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jacquie! That gold! What a gorgeous card. Your watercolored background in all that luscious pink is amazing and the gold really pops! One of the prettiest Christmas cards of the season I'm thinking. Love this. Happy Thanksgiving. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite GKD poinsettias used on this and I love the gold embossing and pretty colors you used for your design. Happy Thanksgiving too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Can't get any prettier than this beautiful water color wash and poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore pink & gold together--this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!