Sunday, November 10, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch! #347

Although I am often a slow adopter to new tools on the market, I ordered the Taylored Expressions Masking Stencils the second I saw them. How has it taken so long for someone to come up with this staple? Well done, Laurie Willison!

CAS(E) This Sketch #347 is perfect for the square stencil.




I layered the small square stencil on a white panel and then layered the TE Wavy Stripe Stencil on top and blended Tumbled Glass Distress Ink over both.




After removing the wavy stencil, I lightly inked the center of the square adding a bit of color and soften the contrast between the stripes.




A couple velum SSS Alexis snowflake die cuts are layered and adhered in the center before being added to the panel. A frosty gem finishes the snowflake and the MFT Snow Globe sentiment is popped up last.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


4 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous CAS design. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love that you were brave and put that beautifully blended wavy square behind the snowflake!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!