Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #410

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #410!




Clean Team Designer Linda Callahan created a fun sketch for us this week! I knew I wanted my sentiment to go in the main square and had plenty of Christmas options to choose from. This Mama Elephant Jingle Greetings fit perfectly in the MFT Stitched Square Scallop Frame so was heat embossed on a black panel before the frame was added.




The design is completed with a little Memory Box Pine Needle Twigs greenery and gemstone berries.





Check out the design team cards and join us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie





4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous with the evergreen branches and red combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onto Pinterest it goes!! I LOVE your use of the pine needles. Just STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweetly framed sentiment and oh those pine boughs! Beautiful for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful Christmas card! I love those pine boughs and that sweet scalloped squares! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!