Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #412





I love the offset panel on Clean Team Designer Jennifer Brum's fun sketch this week!

For this Christmas card a Poppystamps Open Hillside is die cut from a rectangular panel. A second panel is stamped with a Fancy Pants Merry & Bright star surrounded sentiment, heat embossed and inked. 




After the two panels are adhered together, the Memory Box Baby Deer is added along with a just a touch of Diamond stickles on the trees, hill and stars.




I hope you check out the Clean Team cards and join us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

8 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous Christmas card Jacquie! I just love that blue panel and all that white makes my heart skip a beat! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card you created. I love that wonderful scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty and peaceful scene! I love that gorgeous blue background too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet winter scene! I love that hillside die - a perfect scene for the little deer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great scene, Jacquie, and perfect sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done in blue ad white! So serene.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE that blue background. Stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the clean lines of this and that lovely blue is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!