Tuesday, July 18, 2017

CASology Week 258: DIAMOND

Welcome to Week 258 at CASology!




I'm anticipating some pretty, sparkly cards in the gallery this week but I went a slightly different route as I needed a masculine birthday card. The diamond cue card made me think of argyle patterns which led me to this overlapping diamonds design.




The large dark gray diamond is partially inset in the two red diamonds and adhered at the back. The PTI sentiment is inked with Soft Stone and Versamark inks, stamped over all three diamonds and embossed with a clear embossing powder. This sentiment piece is adhered to an embossed panel and then to the card front.




The Design Team has some terrific ideas this week!




Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Lana! 

Sponsor: STAMPlorations!


We are looking forward to seeing how DIAMOND inspires you -  just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until Monday at noon (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


2 comments:

  1. Awesome design, Jacquie! I love all the texture on your embossed card base and how you inset the gray diamond! It reminds me of an argyle pattern, too! Fabulous masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!
    Love the way you went for a 'guy'card with lots of interest and texture.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!