Tuesday, July 11, 2017

CASology Week 257: WISH

Welcome to Week 257 at CASology!




We have a wide open cue word this week that can work for any occasion so I am expecting to see a full gallery! Dandelions were my first thought when I saw the word wish. Who can resist teaching their kids to make a wish and blow the seeds into the wind? This trio of Technique Tuesday dandelions are paired with an MFT sentiment for a birthday card.




The image was stamped in yellow first and then partially inked with Versamark on the seed heads and a holographic embossing powder used to add a touch of shine & interest to the panel.




They almost look like sparklers!




The Design Team has terrific cards waiting for you to check out!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)


Sponsor: Uniko Studios!


We are looking forward to seeing how WISH inspires you -  just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until Monday at noon (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog. 

I am also linking this care to Seize the Birthday in their Anything Goes category and the Wednesday Challenge Blog at Simon Says Stamp where the challenge is Summer Sunshine.


 


Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



SaveSave
SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Jacquie! I love how you paired your sparkly Dandelions with the bold sentiment...so perfectly CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! super sweet CAS card, luv the design and your embossing! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacquie, this is a fabulous card -- so perfect for the cue this week! I ADORE that sentiment set -- on my WISH list (see what I did there?) and the sparkly dandelion is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a gorgeous and striking CAS card. Love it! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!