Sunday, May 1, 2016

Happy Easter + CAS(E) This Sketch! #170 + Simon Says Anything Goes

Happy Easter! 

It is Greek Easter today and we are celebrating with a very nontraditional meal. No lamb on the spit this year, partly because we weren't too sure how Stefan would be feeling after his surgery and mostly because it is also our daughter's birthday and she wants sushi.

 


I did want to make one more quick Easter card and had a couple of leftover panels from this card sitting on my desk, so used the CAS(E) This Sketch! #170 again.






I selectively stamped a few bunnies PTI Simply Spring Borders stamp set on the card base and a few eggs on the small panel. The eggs are colored with Zig Real Brush markers and coated with Wink of Stella.




How cute are these bunnies?!

I am also linking this card to the Wednesday Challenge Blog at Simon Says Stamp where Anything Goes this week!


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful and isnt it good when you can use up your left overs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, love the layout you have used.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as anything, that's how cute they are!!! I was wishing I had a whole batch, but alas, I think I've used all of mine from the 12 Kits! Darling use of that CTS sketch once again ...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just sooooo super cute, Jacquie!!! Love it!!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so fun! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, way to use the sketch Jacquie! This one is so much fun!
    Thanks for playing with my sketch at CTS!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!