Friday, May 20, 2016

Fusion: Port O'Call Polaroid

I couldn't resist the nautical look of the Fusion: Port O'Call Polaroid challenge and had this anchor embossing folder sitting on my desk for a few days before the card design came together.




Elements from both the inspiration photo and sketch were used to create this card, with the polaroid frame becoming a large banner.


The lifesaver is from WPlus9's Nautical Notions die set and the heat embossed sentiment from Paper Smooches Wicked Nauticool stamp set. A Lifestyle Crafts anchor embossing folder provides texture and stripes for the background.



Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

6 comments:

  1. Jacquie how fun - fresh, bright, clean and totally nautical perfection with that fun embossing folder!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Now I need (want) all the things you used! teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, is that ever adorable! I love those tiny anchors with that great banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore all things nautical and LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card, Jacquie! The anchor embossing folder is so cute... I look to your card and have the feeling that it is a good resume of all the elements in the inspiration picture. Congratulations on your HM!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!