Sunday, May 29, 2016

FMS#238 + Simon Says Anything Goes

I have a quick card to share today. Quick because I am supposed to be out in the garden and somehow was distracted into spending a couple of hours in the office instead.




This card started because I was playing around with my new Memory Box Penelope Heart die and need a place to show off the finished heart with a pieced felt & pearl flower. Freshly Made Sketches #238 provided a great blueprint for the card.




A very old MFT (I think) Flourish die and a pearl spray loop (available here) are layered behind the heart and a Lawn Fawn XOXO die cut provides the sentiment.




I am also linking this card to the Wednesday Challenge Blog at Simon Says Stamp where Anything Goes this week. 


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the string of pearls - how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is gorgeous! Perfect arrangement of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing mix of dies, textures and colors! Love the bold black/white and red on top of the kraft. And I love how you softened it all with felt and with pearls. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely spectacular, love the simplicity and colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo I knew as soon as I saw your card it would be picked for the Queen of Clean, congratulations. As I said above it was spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, beautiful card, love all the elements and they really pop out of the kraft card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win, Jacquie. Your card is so elegant and I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!