Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 Year in Review

I'm enjoying catching up on a few favorite blogs and seeing the Year in Review posts that are popping up this week. Looking back on my own posts over the last year, I see a mix of cards that make me happy and more than a few that make me cringe.

Today I am going to highlight a few of my favorites, a few of the most frequently pinned cards from my blog and a few from the most visited posts.
























I have learned to use my embossing folders this year and hope to have more fun with them and stencils next year. 

I want to take a moment and sent a huge shout-out of "thanks" to all the wonderful challenge hosts and design team members who provide inspiration all year long. I know that in addition to the existing challenges, there are a few new ones that are going to hit the paper crafting world in the next few weeks. One that I plan on playing along with is the Craft Hoarder's Anonymous Blog hosted by my dear friend Gloria Stengel.

Thank you for visiting my little blog and all your kind comments throughout the year!


Jacquie



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Jacquie! Love the tags and your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jacquie! I love the Christmas ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacquie!! I love year-end posts, so excited to read yours! Each one you picked is so special. I was interested to read your comments as to why you chose them too. That yellow happy birthday card is a stunner! And great idea with the wreath you made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat to see all these beautiful projects! I can see why they are pinned a lot! Beautiful work Jacquie! The wreath you made is so creative....love that one.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking back at other people's cards. I love your award winning snowflake one at the end, but the stencil and ink one is a favorite. Just so many good cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous post. You have created some real masterpieces over the past year. My goal for 2014 is to meet you some day. We cannot be more than 30 or 45 minutes apart from eachother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful year in review! Thank for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jacquie, what a wonderful review of your beautiful creations! TFS
    I have too many faves to list, and too many that I want to CASE ;-)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!