Thursday, December 26, 2013

Papertrey Ink December 2013 Blog Hop Take Two

With the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop challenge to use string this month, I thought I would link up these treat boxes that we gave away to friends this year. For details on the Blog Hop, check out Capture the Moment here.


December Inspiration


 I used some of my 12"x12" scrapbook papers to make a quick tray (the paper was cut to 8"x12" and each side scored and folded at 1.5"). They fit 15 of our holiday brownie bites perfectly!




The tags are stamped with images from the Santa Stationery and tied with jingle bells and Baker's twine.







Thanks for stopping by again,

Jacquie



14 comments:

  1. what lovely festive packaging for these delicious treats! love the jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet! I love your tag with the bells -- so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great presentation of your yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious take on this blog challenge! Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacquie ~ what a wonderful gift and the tags are adorable ~ jingle bells are a favorite. Obvious you took some loving time for this gift. Thanks for stopping by, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this!! I love that you were able to use some of your 12x12 papers for your sweet treats! The tag is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And can I say, the brownie bites are so yummy! And it was fun to see you use some of the paper that I recognize from my own hoard on the box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Jacquie, your tags are so clever! I would never have thought to use that stamp set for making tags. The cheery twine and jingle bells are the perfect way to wrap up your delicious looking treats.
    Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, beautiful tag, great looking tray and yummy looking brownie bites! The string and bells make the tray so festive looking, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome tray of goodies and cute tag. Perhaps I should give you my address???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea! Those brownies look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet treat of an idea, Jacquie! Love the tag

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yum! and the tag is perfect for your package. Love the touch of all those cute bells! Would love to get a gift of those goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just the right accents for your yummy goodies! Darling wrapping!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!