Monday, December 30, 2013

December AEI♥U Challenge

I picked up a couple of the newer Avery Elle dies and haven't really had a chance to play with them until today. The December AEI♥U Challenge Sketch is perfect for using the Simply Tags Love Notes Die.




As you can see, this one is being used as a gift card holder. I recommend checking out Nina Yang's tutorial to see how fun and versatile this die set is.




I used the same opening shape on the front and back of the pocket - extending the back piece and cutting into the front piece.

A circle die cut is paired with one of the new AE Pinked Dies to provide a home for the sentiment from the All Squared Up stamp set.




The tags are not adhered together which allows a little bit of movement as they hang from the twine bow.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. What a great way to package a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Love the colors and patterns. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Love the colors and patterns. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so beautiful...I love your choice of patterned paper too, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sensational, Jacquie! Not only the format, but the colors and patterns you used are awesome!! A winner in my book!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, you got these dies! I remember watching that video, sounded like a good idea. I'd certainly get use out of the gift card holder like you've made here. Great card, Jacquie. Love the arrow paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Fabulous! I love this Jacquie. Beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!