Friday, October 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink October 2013 Blog Hop

The challenge for the PTI Blog Hop this month is to create a quick set of five gift tags. You can check out all the details here at Capture the Moment

Blog-hop-logo

October-Blog-Hop

For this set of tags I used a straight forward formula: kraft Tag Sale #4, white embossed circle, red Wonderful Words: Joy die cut, green patterned paper die cut, gems and sheer white ribbon. The only variations are the embossing folders, green patterned paper and die cut.




I used the tree, wreath & ornament dies from Holiday Cheer on the first three tags.






A Martha Stewart snowflake punch was pulled out for the next tag.




I stumbled looking for an embellishment for the fifth tag - I'd been thinking of a star, but didn't like the look of a green one, so kept searching. Deep in my punch basket I discovered this old holly punch and quickly finished the tag set.




I'm off to hop around, but will be back in a bit to post the another CAS set of tags I made using a One Liner die.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

34 comments:

  1. These are all so bright and cheerful Jacquie! Love the texture and that you made each one a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I LOVE the different dies and embossing with the Joy. I love that Joy die :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your tags are so fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty! I especially like how you put the hanging ornaments inside the "o" in joy...too cute!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are pretty too!!!! Love their shape and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! I'll have to use your idea of a "formula"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful, Jacquie! I love your classic tags.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacquie, these are so perfect, beautifully done. Love the mix of patterns and trinkets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love embossing! These look so sharp and crisp and joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tags, love all the different white embossed circles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful Jacquie! Love how you embellished them and the embossing is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWZA, Jacquie, you make tags into works of art! These little gems are so incredibly pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous Jacquie, I must get that ornament die next!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!! So beautiful! love that you embossed the circle panel :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! Love the embossed white layer. Adds quite a bit of interest to each tag!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jacquie! I love your very joyful tags. Gorgeous! I love the way you photographed them too. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh these are gorgeous! Love the texture on these!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these tags! Great idea to use dry embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are so pretty! Love the bit of variation on each! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. you have been very busy! These tags are fabulous and love the ornament look...so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This set is just gorgeous, I love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are so cute! I love the variety while keeping to the same design! Gorgeous, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love, love, love your tags! The texture and colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful tags Jacquie. Love the die-cut words and the little extra elements, like the snowflake and holly... very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on your win, Jacquie, these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Eyecatching and very win-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. CONGRATS on your win Jacquie! Always so exciting to see your name pop up for a prize, huh?
    Your Joyous gift tags are so beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are wonderful tags. And, I am so happy to see that you won!! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations on your win, Jacquie! Very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!