Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #595

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #595!


I was so happy to see a circle in Amy O'Neill's fabulous sketch this week because I recently added a few  Maya Road transparency doilies to the "use or purge" bowl on my desk.




The doily is layered over a pale blue vellum circle with Simply Graphic Pine Branches and Gold Button dies added to the top. The finished cluster is popped up over the Poppystamps Birthday Blowout sentiment.




Check out the amazing Clean Team designs and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

I'm linking this card to Seize the Birthday #265 where the doily and polka dots meet the Circle or Circles challenge.



Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie




6 comments:

  1. This so fresh and sweet! I love the colors and clean look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the softness of your card and the colors. The vellum circle is perfect under your lovely doily. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card! I just love those doilies! They're so beautiful! Great colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love the doilies and they pair perfectly with the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet is the word on this one! I love the polka dots with these pretty elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Art Deco style of this sentiment and the colour scheme works so well with it. Such a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!