Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #573

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #573!


I absolutely love Kim Singdahlsen's fabulous sketch this week! My first thought was to use strips of patterned papers for the vertical stripe element, but a new MFT Paint Strokes stencil had me playing with inks instead. 




A decision to make the stripes in ocean colors had me reaching for MFT Life's a Beach stamp set. The sentiment was heat embossed with Versamark ink and a clear embossing powder first and then the top portion of the panel masked to give a straight edge for the inked paint stroke "waves".

Staying with the beach theme, a few rows of twine "sand" add interest to the top edge of the panel.




I hope you check out the Clean Team design and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



3 comments:

  1. Jacquie.... phenomenal! CAS at its very best...love it beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great stencil! Beautifully done in blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally thought this was painted! Might have to check out that MFT stencil! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!