Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #549

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #549!


I love the circle element in the center of Clean Team designer, Jennifer Timko's fabulous sketch this week! Often I would turn to wreaths or a large snowflake, flower or butterfly image to take center stage, but my Simply Graphic Hublot (porthole) die was sitting on my desk begging to be used again.




Blue Distress Inks and a wave stencil add a watery splash of color to the center of the card base while the main panel is prepared with embossed stripes and the porthole die cut. 

I'm not sure it the purple inked Memory Box Owen the Octopus die cut is escaping back to the sea or climbing on board. Either way, the partially stamped MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes sentiment is tangled in his legs and a few Pretty Pink Posh jewels add a festive finish.





I hope you check out the fabulous Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


7 comments:

  1. I love this! That porthole is perfect for the sketch! And the scene you've created is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fabulous purple octopus. What a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card! I love the porthole and the octopus! Love those bright colours! This is such a great birthday card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this card! - Love the porthole and the octopus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love that sentiment with this fun octopus! What a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! And I am hoping that critter is headed back out to sea!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card! That purple octopus is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!