Tuesday, October 30, 2018

CASology Week 319: ARITHMETIC

Welcome to Week 319 at CASology!





At first glance ARITHMETIC might seem a bit challenging for a cue word, except what is a birthday except the addition of one more year? I was planning to make a number based birthday card until another idea started rolling around in my head. Please chant "2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate?" as you look at this thank you card.




The Avery Elle Numbered Balloon dies are cut from watercolor paper that has been colored with Zig Real Brush markers. After the balloons are attached with different height foam adhesives, the waxed thread strings are gathered through the Avery Elle Thanks A Bunch tag.




The design team has more fabulous ideas!




Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Hannelie B.!


We are looking forward to seeing how ARITHMETIC inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until 9 AM Monday, November 5th.  (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.


Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. I knew exactly what to chant to myself in my head as soon as I saw your fun balloon numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card and that was a cheer for the home team when I was in high school. So now I have that saying on my mind. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I remember that chant! I appreciate seeing your blog! Fun card today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Love the watercolored balloons! I was definitely chanting as I looked at the card!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!