Tuesday, August 23, 2016

CASology Week 212: FUN


Welcome to Week 212 at CASology!




I don't think we could have an easier Cue Card to work with this week, it is so wide open for interpretation! My husband and I recently had a quick little trip to San Francisco and it reminded me of how much fun he is to be around when he isn't distracted by work. My next goal is to get him all to myself in New York City.




The Altenew Sketchy NYC skyline is stamped in black and rainbow colored with Copic markers. Before the finished panel is popped up on the black card base, a few sentiments from MFT Off the Chart stamp set were heat embossed along the edge.

Check out the terrific Design Team cards for more ideas on where FUN can take you!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Cat!

Sponsor: Waffle Flower

We are looking forward to seeing how FUN inspires you -  just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until Monday at noon (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



4 comments:

  1. Well, then this is the perfect fun card, Jacquie! Sure is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That does sound fun! Love the colorful buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This certainly looks like fun, Jacquie! Love the vibrancy! Wouldn't mind a week in NY either...

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!