Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Muse #180

School has started and things are slowly moving into more of a regular routine around our house which means I've managed to find a little more crafting time this week. Marilyn's inky background on her Guest Designer card for Muse #180 caught my eye right away and I started inking, smooshing & spraying until I had a panel I liked.




A floral image is heated embossed several times down the left side of the panel and a sentiment created with a die cut and heat embossed phrase on the right side. 




I hope to see lots of inky panels at the Muse this week!


Marilyn's card for  Muse 180



Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! That background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous background, Jacquie! Love the depth and richness of it! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacquie, the background of your card is gorgeous. The floral image is perfect and the die-cut 'you' adds a special touch. Thank you for playing cards and finding so much inspiration from my card. Hugs, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smack! You tah-otally nailed Marilyn's card with your CASE, Jacquie! I love this!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - great take on the Muse card

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! I love your background, it has turned out wonderfully. And the flowers are beautiful against it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jacquie your card is so pretty...I love how you have used white for your sentiment, this is something I have started to do more often and I love the colours of your background. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win at MUSE!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!