Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #582

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #582!



Clean Team designer Karren Johnston has given us a great sketch to work with this week! My design started from the base up as I wanted to play around with The Stamp Market Star Sprinkle stencil and TCW Shimmery Goodness molding paste.




The largest MFT Stax Star die is cut from gold shimmer paper and a slightly large star hand cut from white shimmer paper to layer over the shimmer star panel. I was happily impressed with how well it worked to gold emboss the MFT Yay to You sentiment on a strip of the shimmer paper.  A few Pretty Pink Posh jewels were scattered over the panel for a little extra shine.



I hope you check out the amazing Clean Team designs and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


7 comments:

  1. I love this! The color combo is fabulous and I love how you used stars with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card Jacquie! I love the mix of gold and silver and love the sweet stars in the background! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the stars - from your big bold metallics to the stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacqui this is fab - such a clean and striking design and I'm loving the shimmery stars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These stars give the sketch such a great new look and the background stars are the perfect accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning glimmery and starry design. I love the color palette and the mix of silver and gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the shimmer and shine! This is so fun and beatiful!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!