Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #581

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #581!


The always elegant Cécile Ribon provides our sketch this week and, as you can see, I followed it very literally. Of course you can use any element instead of a heart, but once I realized our anniversary was coming up in a month or so, the heart was staying.




A favorite Mama Elephant Love Quotes sentiment was heat embossed on a PTI die cut heart first. The heart is blended with several shades of red Distress Ink and popped up over a number of MFT Wild Greenery die cuts.



I hope you check out the amazing Clean Team designs and play along with us at Fresh Made Sketches this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


5 comments:

  1. I love the modern look and the bright red with white. It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous anniversary card! I love how that red heart just pops out! The die cuts peeking out from behind it are perfect! Your husband will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacquie!! Oh my goodness this is so simple yet simply stunning!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE THIS CARD!! So simple yet so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning design, Jacquie! So simple and yet so striking! I'm in love with this CAS beauty!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!