Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #529

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #529!



Clean Team designer Jen Timko has given us a fantastic sketch this week! I always deplete my very small stack of masculine birthday cards this time of year and am determined to keep it from running completely out in the future, so immediately turned to green for my color palette this week.




The design came together quickly once I decided to use a leftover piece from Memory Box Bamboo Shoots die cut as the focal point. The white and green panels were embossed with a Darice Thin Lines embossing folder before being cut with the stitched rectangle dies. A piece of darker green scrap paper is cut with the smaller stitched die and tucked under the white panel.

The MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes sentiment is heat embossed and tucked into the bamboo to finish the card.





Check out the amazing Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches and join in the fun this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving this layout and I believe you nailed it! Very pretty, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous card Jacquie! I love the green and all the texture! Love the die cut too! So perfect to add to your masculine card stash!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!