Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #526

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #526!


Designer Amy O'Neill has given us a classic and versatile sketch to work with this week! I knew I wanted to add a bit of color and pattern to my background and pulled out a stack of softly colored gingham and polka dot papers. These papers always make me think of Easter, so the Easter stamps and dies made their way to the desk, too.



The aqua and green gingham papers are lined up to give a sense of grass and sky backing the MFT Mini-scallop Stitched rectangle panel. A PTI Simply Spring Borders sentiment is heat embossed before the pile of eggs is created.

A pair of Poppystamps Bunny Buddies dies finish off the design.




I hope you check out the fabulous Clean Team cards at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jackey !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious card! I love the gingham, and that white sentiment. Cut bunnies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love this sweet scene and pretty Easter colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this! So sweet for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as can be! Great spring colors and perfect for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the sweetest card Jacquie! I just love those bunnies and their eggs! That tiny gingham paper is perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun and spring-y! Those eggs are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! Love these soft colours.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!