Tuesday, January 4, 2022

CASology Challenge #399

 Welcome to CASology Challenge #399!



We have a great cue word for the beginning of a new year! Renew might apply to resolutions, diet and exercise commitments, wedding vows and anniversaries, garden planning and looking forward to spring or reconnecting with friends after the holiday break.  

The last little bit I've hit renew on the library website more times than I should and one of my goals this year is to read the books I checkout in a timely manner. Thinking of renewing books had me looking at a few older library check out card stamps. 




The unknown source library check out card image* is stamped on white cardstock first and then the sentiment stamped using Kerri Bradford Willow Lower Alphabet and an image from PTII Monthly Moment Library Card. 

The card is adhered at an angle and tucked into the PTI Library Pocket die cut.




Check out the fabulous design team cards!

Jacquie Southas (you are here)

 
We are looking forward to seeing how RENEW inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! This is a month long challenge, so you have until 9 AM Monday, January 31st (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

*following up on Bobby's suggestion that the library card image is from Papertrey Ink and a quick internet search, it looks like it is the PTI Library Card Mini Stamp sold as a stand along image.

5 comments:

  1. oh what a creative take on the cue word-love it! And good for you for going to the library and keeping them from closing! I love that you kept it all slightly different shades of blue and then the pop of red for the 'naughty' bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and clever! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brought back memories of stamps and dies I haven't used in ages, Jacquie, and I recognized them right away. Such a great idea for using them. And what a great resolution too. I have so many books on my Kindle that have gone unread. I think the card stamp might also be PTI. At least mine looks just like that minus the rounded corners.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!