Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #505

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #505!


Clean Team designer Narelle Farrugia provided our fun sketch this week. She is truly the queen of fabulous layered designs so I decided to go a little out of my comfort zone this week.




I cut the circles and Poppystamps Silver Bells first and then went looking for a foliage die. The Poppystamps Holiday Mistletoe die cut three times allowed me to selectively trim and layer the colors and pieces to make a swag to hang on the wood panel circle.

A few swipes of pale blue and cool gray Copic markers added enough shading to the Lawn Fawn Sparkle Pixie Dust bell inside pieces to create dimension. An MFT Bitty Holiday Wishes sentiment and a few tiny sequins finish the design.




I hope you check out the terrific Clean Team designs and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



10 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card with such gorgeous colors! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty colors on this card, and I love the glittery bells! Beautifully done, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dangling foliage is beautiful and your bells are pretty -- this is such a stunning card, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you put all of these elements together!! The silvery bells and the blue on the woodgrain - it's fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful Christmas card! Love all of the diecuts! The colours are just gorgeous too! Perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this card! The colors, especially, are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome christmas card! The layering is just wow and I love the fresh color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the colour combo you've used here and the die-cut elements are just gorgeous! Such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow - these colours are just stunning! I love the softness to them - a truly gorgeous festive card.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!