Tuesday, January 19, 2021

CASology Challenge #382

 Welcome to CASology Challenge #382!



I have a feeling our cue word will inspire more than a few wedding, Valentine and miss you type cards this week. I went through a lot of ideas before settling on this design.




The Concord & 9th Map Love earth image is stamped in a soft blue, the MFT Bitty Holiday Wishes sentiment added next and then the Memory Box Groovy Symbols peace sign die cut adhered. Things are never as fast and easy as they look. As you may have guessed, deciding what color peace sign to use was not easy. 



The design team has terrific ideas this week!


Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Tracy !

 
We are looking forward to seeing how UNITE inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! This is a two week challenge, so you have until 9 AM Monday, February 2nd (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.


Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

7 comments:

  1. CAS perfection. I love the soft blue globe-perfect take on the cue word x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. Perfect for the CASology Challenge. I'd vote for you. Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful CAS design and I love the sentiment. We really could use some Peace on Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A terrific design! I love how clean and crisp this card is. I can think of no other word than "CAS Perfection"

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT thinking -- we all need some peace on earth these days! Very nice card, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! That stitched border is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect CAS card with such meaning!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!