Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #458

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #458!


I am in love with Kim's fabulous sketch this week! I immediately saw the five panels as five letters and spend more time than I should admit deciding whether to make a birthday or holiday card. As you can see, Christmas won out this week.




Of course, I also spent more time than I should admit deciding what colors to use for The Stamp Market Chunky Alphabet letters and ended up stacking a three color ombre for each letter with a different shade of pink and aqua at the top. The Hero Arts Merry sentiment is stamped on the rectangle panel first and then it is embossed with the Tim Holtz Sizzix Snowflake embossing folder.

A couple snowflake die cuts were adhered to the card base and the panel popped up over them. A scattering of smaller snowflakes and a bit of Wink of Stella on the letters finish this card.




I hope you check out the terrific Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches and join in the fun this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


 

8 comments:

  1. Love those chunky letters! The bright colors are perfect against your white backdrop! Pretty ard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these fun colors for Christmas and I love how they pop against the pretty white snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card, Jacquie! And I say, use it and do a HB too! Only this time, I really do hope you use less time with the decision making, because I know from plenty of experience THAT rabbit hole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five panels - "MERRY" - exactly what I thought!! I love your colors and the mix of snowflakes behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card Jacquie! I love the embossed snowflakes in the background and the non traditional colours! They are so pretty! Love those little snowflakes peeking out too! Perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the letters for this sketch. So clever and all the pretty texture is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love non-traditional colours for Christmas and this is such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!