Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #427



After seeing Narelle's great sketch this week I wanted this Simon Says Stamp All Season Tree to take center stage. A reorganizing of the office uncovered a forgotten stash of dot and grid papers that worked to help the white die cut pop.




A simple MFT Essential Sentiments birthday greeting is heat embossed and popped up over the tree to finish off this clean and fresh scene.




I hope you find the time to join us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

I'm also linking this card to Seize the Birthday #185 Touch of Green.




Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


6 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful card Jacquie. I love the colors you used for it and beautiful tree die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and crisp, beautiful papers and die -- very inviting to sit under that tree and relax the day away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fresh mix of colours you chose for this card. Perfect with the white die cut tree! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love all of the blue! It is so fun! That tree is so sweet and I love the mix of the blue with green! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cheerful patterns and colors you added behind that crisp white tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours you've used take this card to another level - I just adore this card!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!