Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #395





This fun sketch was designed by the talented Jen Mitchell! With a new to me Pretty Pink Posh Spring Wreath stamps sitting on my desk waiting to be inked up, there was no question how I was going to use the circle element of Jen's design.




The stamped, heat embossed and die cut wreath is colored with Copic markers and popped up over the PPP Everyday Greetings sentiment.




The Clean Team has fabulous cards this week! We hope you can join us and play along with Freshly Made Sketches!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

9 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous wreath design and I love the wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The colors are fabulous against the gray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this, the simplicity, detail and colours are wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like Jen's sketch was made with your new stamp in mind, Jacquie! This is a fabulous take on that sketch, too. LOVE the colors of everything on your card! Someone is just going to smile when they open this envelope! Gorgeous card!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the colorful wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous card Jacquie! I just love that wreath! Those flowers look amazing and the colours are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Jacquie! I love that you colored on colored cs, and what a pretty outcome! Love your wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pop of the bright colors on the neutral background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Love this wreath and you coloring on the kraft is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!