Tuesday, June 4, 2019

CASology Week 345: CALM

Welcome to Week 345 at CASology!




Meditation is my calming technique and I knew I had stamped off a great Penny Black image while crafting with my team mate, Joyce, a while ago. Thankfully, it was exactly where I thought it was and ready to use.




This card came together quickly, using a few Copic markers to color the image and an MFT Stitched Scalloped Oval die to cut it out. For a little extra interest, the stamped panel is added to an Aqua Mist card base.




The design team has terrific cards!


Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Shona!


We are looking forward to seeing how CALM inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! We are going back to two week challenges as we move into summer, so you have until 9 AM Monday, June 17th (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card -- I think I'll take your advice, I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card design and good advice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Jacquie! This is a great calming card!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!