Tuesday, April 16, 2019

CASology Week 339: LEAP

Welcome to Week 339 at CASology!





What a fun word we have to inspire you this week! This time of year there are many taking leaps of faith into new ventures (wedding, graduation, etc.) and then there are the literal leaping bunnies associated with Easter.




I had to pull out my adorable Poppystamps Tiny Frogs die for this fun birthday card. Pool party anyone? Casual Fridays Woot Woot stamp set provided the perfect sentiment and is wrapped along the edge of the oval pond.




The design team has terrific cards this week!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Marci!

Sponsor: STAMPlorations!


We are looking forward to seeing how LEAP inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until 9 AM Monday, April 22nd (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.

I'm also linking this card to Seize the Birthday where Anything Goes this week!




Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

4 comments:

  1. Those are such cute little frog dies. I love this card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacquie, I adore this card and those adorable little froggies!! The way you created the pool is genius. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so brilliant! Puts a huge smile on my face. Absolute CAS perfection. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't usually think of frogs as cute but they are DARLING here Jacquie! Such a beautiful focal for the trio~

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!