Tuesday, July 3, 2018

CASology Week 307: ZOOM

Welcome to Week 307 at CASology!




With our cue word this week, I started thinking about things that help you get from one place to another as fast as you can as I flipped through my stamps. I knew this Art Impressions skateboarding lady was the winner as so as I saw her.




To help keep this larger image CAS, I kept the color palette simple.




The design team has great cards!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Hannelie!


We are looking forward to seeing how ZOOM inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until 9 AM Monday, July 16th.  (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog. Did you notice the date? For the summer our challenges are going to run for two weeks!
Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, Jacquie! Love your color palette, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Jacquie! Fun image and great sentiment pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacquie, I saw this one on Tuesday, and I'm still laughing!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!