Tuesday, April 3, 2018

CASology Week 294: START

Welcome to Week 294 at CASology!



What kind of START is someone in your life celebrating? A new baby, new marriage, graduation? There are so many options for this week. I did a quick search of my stamp inventory (love, love, love Evernote) to see if I had anything tagged with the word start and was happy to find a few choices.




I was drawn to this PTI Wet Paint III stamp & die set and started searching for an image to anchor the sentiment. My day always starts easier if the sun is shining so I used a SSS Confetti Circle die to make a stencil and inked a sun in the corner of a white panel.




The design team has great cards this week!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)


Guest Designer: PJ!


We are looking forward to seeing how START inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until 9 AM Monday (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful CAS design. It is so cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it is a rule we should all live by! Love the bright pops of colour in one corner, awesomely CAS. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Jacquie! So many wonderful details! I love the pop of yellow and red together and the way the sentiment leads to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CAS-tastic card! The stencilled sun is a great anchor and really makes the sentiment pop. Love the size of that smile die too. x

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!