Tuesday, August 1, 2017

CASology Week 260: JUICY

Welcome to Week 260 at CASology!




My first thought when I saw this cue word was juicy news and immediately went looking for my Paper Smooches Boob Tube stamp set.




I love the lines of this retro TV, colored it with Copic markers and added a couple of sentiments. The square stitched panel is popped up on a gray card base.




The Design Team cards are fun this week!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Michele!

We are looking forward to seeing how JUICY inspires you -  just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until Monday at noon (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog. 


Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun take on the cue card, Jacquie! Your retro TV is so cute and work perfectly with the mixed fonts! I also love that you chose gray for your card base...very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely happy card!!! Love everything about it!! So clever!! Hugs Anna xo

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!