Wednesday, June 6, 2012

absolutely fabulous

When I saw the Make It Monday challenge at Papertrey Ink this week, I knew immediately what I was going to do.

The challenge is to use inspiration from everyday life to create sketches: you need to use one of the sketches on their blog post and at least one PTI product to play along.

This is the sketch that caught my eye first, although there are a couple of others I hope to play with before the week is out.

Sketch-2


How did I do?


I will admit, it took a bit longer than I thought to execute my idea, but I am happy with the final results. The "absolutely fabulous" sentiment is from the Papertrey Ink Mega Mixed Messages stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

7 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely fabulous. I am still pondering how you did it, and it is so clever. I love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love your spin on this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job w/ the sketch and I love having the focal point around that pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaw dropping! I got all giddy when I saw this card. You are becoming a MASTER cardmaker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this card, Jacquie! It does look like alot of work, but the results are well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure how you did it but this is awesome! It just pops!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!