Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tuesday Trigger - Allegro Con Brio

Time for another Tuesday Trigger from Moxie Fab World. I didn't know the term "allegro con brio", but wasn't surprised to find in the musical world it means to perform "with energy"- I totally agree there is a lot of energy in the line, colors & shapes of the inspiration photo.




Is it odd that the shape that jumped out at me was a diamond not a triangle? Maybe it had something to do with the fact I was looking through my small collection of Spellbinders Nestabilities dies and wondered why I never used the diamond shape.




I focussed on a small section of the photo and recreated a color block with three patterned papers in colors from the photo.



The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and stamped in Bahama Blue ink from Memento. All the papers are from the American Craft Shoreline paper pad.

I'm not completely happy with the finished card, so might play a little more with this concept a little more in the next couple of days.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


6 comments:

  1. Great job on this! I saw diamonds too when I looked at it and still don't see triangles? Maybe diamonds truly are a girls best friend - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Jacquie, I especially like all your paper choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That goes so great with the Trigger! Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card Jacquie! Love the way your mind works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jacquie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!