Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Moxie Fab World - Trigger Target!

Woo Hoo - remember this card I posted last weekend?



Well, it was picked as one of the Trigger Targets by Cath Edvalson at Moxie Fab World!!!!!

How appropriate that it is a Thank You card, because I am sending a big thank you to Cath and everyone that came to my little blog & took a look.

I love this challenge and enjoy spending time admiring all the projects that are linked every week- there is such an amazing variety of talent out there.

The new Tuesday Trigger is posted and the wheels in my head are turning as I try to decide which direction to go - color? line? shape? all the above?

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


2 comments:

  1. hey I don't know how I missed this earlier... I try it hit all your posts. this turned out gorgeous Jacquie and so appropriate for the trigger. I like the how the color pops as well as the doily lace. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jacquie!!!! What a wonderful card - those flowers are so gorgeous with the white doily! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!