Wednesday, January 10, 2024

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #618!


The always elegant Clean Team designer, Cécile Ribon, has given us a lovely sketch to work with this week! As you can see, I interpreted it very literally.




After playing around with a few brushstroke stamps and different color palettes, I settled on the MFT Paint Strokes stencil and Altenew shades of green inks to create a base for the The Stamp Market Greenery image. It and the Technique Tuesday So Sorry sentiment are added with Versamark ink. The simple panel is popped up on a white card base for a bit of interest and dimension.



I hope you check out the terrific Clean Team designs and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


4 comments:

  1. I love the sweet simplicity of this! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card Jacquie! I just love those splashes of green and that simple stamp! Such a fantastic sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Jacqui - I love that the green brushstrokes were stencilled too ( I need to seek that stencil out!) So simple and a beautiful backdrop for the line image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous use of her sketch! I love how your greens blend into each other. Such a beautiful background for the sketched look for the leaves and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!