Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #610

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #610!

The super talented Clean Team designer and challenge leader, Jen Timko, has given us a fun sketch this week! I chose to do a repeat design because I wanted to repeat the sentiment across the three bands, but of course you can mix it up with any images you want to use. I've been enjoying a couple weeks in BC and am fortunate we just had a single day of rain, but it left a nice layer of snow on the mountains so snowflakes are on my mind. 




The base panel is embossed with Taylored Expressions Winter Flurry and wrapped with three think strips of Lawn Fawn Pixie glitter paper first. Glitter snowflakes are added to aqua vellum rounds and finished with a Pretty Pink Posh jewel next. The MFT Itty Bitty Holiday sentiment is heat embossed with a Ranger Tinsel embossing powder for another touch of shine and the strips tucked under the snowflakes to finish the design.



I hope you check out the amazing Clean Team designs and play along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


4 comments:

  1. LOVE the soft aqua and glittery white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So not going to lie...I was pulling out snowflakes to make my card. And then I saw this. And my idea wasn't nearly as good. So I went a different way. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a snow lover and almost did flakes on my card too! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unlike Linda, I am not a snow lover :) but this is one gorgeous card! All the elements work so well together.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!