Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #568

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #568!

 

I had so many ideas swirling when I saw Judy Rozema's terrific sketch this week. My first thought was to use speech bubbles for the squares, but the design wasn't coming together so I took a break to play around with the new to me MFT Love You Gnome Matter What stamps.




This sweet gnome with his pouch of hearts ended up taking over the design and the squares became hearts. And it looks like gray is definitely going to be the supporting color for my Valentine's this year.




Please check out the amazing Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


8 comments:

  1. I love the pops of red and white against the gray on this pretty card! It's so crisp and clean. And I love your creative use of the sketch and your stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect Valentine's Day card! That gnome is too cute and I think grey and red make a beautiful combination for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gnomes and Valentine gnomes are so cute! I love how he's tossing hearts around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image. I love how you have him sprinkling his hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I LOVE the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This guy just slinging his hearts truly makes my day. What fun this is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! I love that fun gnome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is adorable! I just got these cute gnome sets and they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!